- about us
- news / resources
Nebraskans for the Arts strives to bring its advocates and members up-to-date information and resources that will be helpful to their local, state, and federal cause of furthering the arts and arts education.
We thank Americans for the Arts and the Kennedy Center Alliance for Arts Education Network (KCAAEN) for helping supply the majority of information found on this page.
Please let us know if you need additional resources or see areas where we could gather more information for you.
Thank You Letter
Thank your State Senator and the Governor for their support of the arts in this year's budget appropriations. Use this letter as a guideline but please personalize it with your own information about the impact the arts have had on your life personally and professionally.
Arts and Economic Prosperity IV Media Kit
- PDF: PRESS RELEASE Omaha and Nebraska arts economic impact data
- Word Doc: PRESS RELEASE Omaha and Nebraska arts economic impact data
- ABOUT THE STUDY Nebraska Arts Economic Impact
- SLIDE SHOW Omaha press conference
- State of Nebraska Full Final Report
- State of Nebraska executive data summary
- Omaha Full Final Report
- Omaha executive data summary
- PRESS RELEASE National AEPIV Study Findings
Arts Education Resources
The Kennedy Center Alliance for Arts Education Network had put together tips and steps in developing your own plan for arts education advocacy and best practices in approaching elected officials, especially school boards.
Members of the Congressional Arts Caucus
This list is current as of 2/3/2014. Congressman Lee Terry is a member.
This list is current as of 2/18/2014. There are no Nebraska members listed.