Apply now! Applications open from September 1 to October 25, 2021!
Each year, Nebraskans for the Arts honors two Nebraska school or school districts that have supported and encouraged achievement in the media arts, visual arts, dance, music, or theatre.
The application form for 2021-22 is now available!
We encourage you to fill in an application to celebrate a Nebraska school or school district with a strong commitment to arts education.
Applications are due on October 25, 2021 and the two winners for 2021-22 will be notified by December 13, 2021.
For questions, or to request the application packet in Word format, please contact Petra Wahlqvist at email@example.com or (402) 817-8176.
2020-21 NebraskARTS Award Winners
Congratulations to Blackburn Alternative High School and Wausa Public Schools, the 2020-21 NebraskARTS Award recipients.
The students and staff of Wausa Public Schools were honored in a ceremony at their school on May 13th, 2021. Blackburn Alternative High School plans to hold their ceremony this fall.
- McCool Junction Public Schools (2019-20)
- Norfolk High School (2018-19)
- Louisville Public Schools (2018-19)
- Schuyler Community Schools (2017-18)
- Seward High School (2017-18)
- Kearney High School (2016-17)
- Ravenna Public Schools (2016-17)
- Lincoln High School (2015-16)
- Hyannis Area Schools (2015-16)
- Westside High School (2014-15)
- York Public Schools (2014-15)
- Gomez Heritage Elementary School (2013-14)