Each year, Nebraskans for the Arts honors two Nebraska school or school districts that have supported and encouraged achievement in the media arts, visual arts, dance, music, or theatre.
The application for 2022-23 is now available!
We encourage you to fill in an application to celebrate a Nebraska school or school district with a strong commitment to arts education.
Applications are due on October 14, 2022 and the two winners will be notified by December 12, 2022.
You can download the application packet above, or email Petra to request an application in Word format.
For questions about the NebraskARTS Awards, please contact Petra Wahlqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 817-8176.
2021-22 NebraskARTS Award Winners
Congratulations to Central City Public Schools and Sheridan Elementary School, the 2021-22 NebraskARTS Award recipients.
- Blackburn Alternative High School (2020-21)
- Wausa Public Schools (2020-21)
- McCool Junction Public Schools (2019-20)
- Norfolk High School (2018-19)
- Louisville Public Schools (2018-19)
- Schuyler Community Schools (2017-18)
- Seward High School (2017-18)
- Kearney High School (2016-17)
- Ravenna Public Schools (2016-17)
- Lincoln High School (2015-16)
- Hyannis Area Schools (2015-16)
- Westside High School (2014-15)
- York Public Schools (2014-15)
- Gomez Heritage Elementary School (2013-14)