Each year, Nebraskans for the Arts honors two Nebraska schools or school districts that have supported and encouraged achievement in the media arts, visual arts, dance, music, or theatre.
The application form for 2023-24 is now available!
We encourage you to fill in an application to celebrate a Nebraska school or school district with a strong commitment to arts education.
Applications are due on Friday, October 13, 2023 by 11:59pm and the two winners for 2023-24 will be notified by Monday, December 11, 2023.
For questions about the NebraskARTS Awards or to request the application in Word format, please contact Petra Wahlqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 817-8176.
- Palmer Public Schools (2022-23)
- St. Paul Public Schools (2022-23)
- Central City Public Schools (2021-22)
- Sheridan Elementary School, Lincoln (2021-22)
- Blackburn Alternative High School (2020-21)
- Wausa Public Schools (2020-21)
- McCool Junction Public Schools (2019-20)
- Norfolk High School (2018-19)
- Louisville Public Schools (2018-19)
- Schuyler Community Schools (2017-18)
- Seward High School (2017-18)
- Kearney High School (2016-17)
- Ravenna Public Schools (2016-17)
- Lincoln High School (2015-16)
- Hyannis Area Schools (2015-16)
- Westside High School (2014-15)
- York Public Schools (2014-15)
- Gomez Heritage Elementary School (2013-