Each year, Nebraskans for the Arts honors two Nebraska school or school districts that have supported and encouraged achievement in the media arts, visual arts, dance, music, or theatre.
Applications for 2021-22 closed on October 15, 2021. Applications for 2022-23 will be available in summer 2022.
For questions about the NebraskARTS Awards, please contact Petra Wahlqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 817-8176.
2021-22 NebraskARTS Award Winners
Congratulations to Central City Public Schools and Sheridan Elementary School, the 2021-22 NebraskARTS Award recipients.
- Blackburn Alternative High School (2020-21)
- Wausa Public Schools (2020-21)
- McCool Junction Public Schools (2019-20)
- Norfolk High School (2018-19)
- Louisville Public Schools (2018-19)
- Schuyler Community Schools (2017-18)
- Seward High School (2017-18)
- Kearney High School (2016-17)
- Ravenna Public Schools (2016-17)
- Lincoln High School (2015-16)
- Hyannis Area Schools (2015-16)
- Westside High School (2014-15)
- York Public Schools (2014-15)
- Gomez Heritage Elementary School (2013-14)